Click on any Economics, Mathematics and Statistics research project topics on this page and you get chapter one free!!!
- Government expenditure and agricultural production in Nigeria (1970 – 2010)
- The impact of monetary policy on balance of payment in Nigeria
- Multivariable optimization with constraints
- Chi-square test of independence of students’ performance in UME and Post-UME (case study of University of Benin)
- Deterministic inventory model and its application to Mouka foam industry
- An analysis of the impact of stock market development on economic growth in Nigeria
- Matrix and its applications
- Computerization of student records, mathematics department of the University of Benin as a case study using My SQL
- Times series analysis: a case study of wheat flour product from Edo State flour mill company plc, Ewu
- Iterative Toeplitz System using the conjugate gradient method with the super optimal pre-conditioners.
- The impact of stock exchange on capital accumulation in Nigeria: an empirical analysis 1980-2010
- The effects of capital formulation on economic growth in Nigeria, (1980-2010)
- Application of matrices to real life problems
To get the Full and Complete Research Project material, Contact Solomon on 09060276634, 09024640145 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete Research Project Material costs N3,000 naira only.